Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Keeping up the energy

To have the energy and enthusiasm to work from home and "be creative", it was time to get back into the Gym! When I exercise I feel great and I am not as cranky and everything seems so much easier. So today, for the first time ever, I am heading off to the gym in the middle of the day whilst a friend minds the boys. I think I should also try out the gym child care (this one has been hard for me to do - but the time is right!).

I have had so many great words of support from my friends in starting up my little business.. I just need to think about what to write on the blog to keep it interesting. I think I may start with previous work and projects I have done until I can start talking about "getting more work"!

Have a great day
Amanda x

No comments: