Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let's start at the very beginning ...

The first entry of my new blog and adventure! Welcome. It is my aim to share the journey on becoming a Work at Home Mummy. Graphic Design is my passion, but I also love organising, interior design, organising and creating birthday parties. I am a mummy to two beautiful toddlers who are approaching 3 and 2 (13 months apart), so life is starting to get busier, so why not throw some work into the mix as well.

This page has been designed to show you some of the work I do and would like to do, and any other passions or interests along the way. I love to share tips I have received from others or things that work for me.

As this is my first ever blog, I am sure the pages and graphics will evolve (web design is an interest but something I haven't spent a lot of time on, so googling HTML will be a daily occurrence I think!).

So buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Amanda x

No comments: