Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's been a week since my last post

and I know in the blogging world a week is a long time and if you want a blog to take off, you need to post constantly and regularly. But at the moment I am still finding my way and juggling home and work life and working out how best to achieve this. I have been working on a big job which has been taking up my time and whilst I have been worrying about that, other little jobs are coming in and I just want to get started on them. Luckily I have very understanding friends!

I have also been working on little projects at home, one main one being a "re-design" of a cubby house.. another one of my passions.. seeing how we rent, this little bit of real estate is something that I can sink my teeth into.

This is what the cubby house looked like when we went to look at it:


And well most of you would say, hey this looks pretty good as is.. however we have two boys so the pink has got to go. Also as we can't have it permanently in the ground, we have taken it off the stilts, added wheels to the base and voila, we have a moveable cubby house.


So stay tuned for the before and after makeover of the cubby...

Have a great day

Amanda x

No comments: