Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brushing up on skills

As I have really only been using my graphic design skills as a hobby over the last 12 years or so, mainly doing invitations and basic design, I have lost some of my Adobe skills. So today I am going to do some research and see if I can find an Adobe Creative Suite Refresher Course or someone willing to go through the basics and some more fundamentals with me. I usually find workarounds, but I know I spend more time than I should doing something. The problem is $$$, these courses cost money and I am waiting for some more so I can buy the software as I have made do up until now with just Photoshop.

There are always new and easier ways of doing things, and that is my aim, efficiency and learn some new skills.

How often do you upgrade your skills?

Amanda x

No comments: